These pens have many purposes such as...
1. Replace all your plain pens with YWB ones!
2. Spread them around like info cards anywhere someone would need/use a pen. Think of the pen cups at doctor's offices, stores, businesses, the deposit capsule at the bank drive-thru, etc.
3. Keep a few on you to hand out anytime someone asks for a pen.
4. Give them away at a baby expo or booth at a festival.
5. Give or send to expecting parents whether you know them or not! Slip one into a baby gift or hand it to a mother at the store.
6. Send them to school with your kids.
7. Take them to work and share with your co-workers.
SHIPPING COSTS ARE ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THIS PRODUCT. ALL SALES FINAL.
We believe, if you have the information necessary to see circumcision in a new light, free from cultural blinders, you will not choose it for your son. Your protective instincts will scream NO as far as the ear can hear.
Your Whole Baby is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, registered in the state of Texas. 2014-2019. All rights reserved. ©
PO Box 854, Leander, TX 78646
As an Amazon Associate Your Whole Baby earns from qualifying purchases.
The information provided on this website is for information and research purposes. It should not be substituted for medical care. For healthcare, seek a qualified medical professional who is knowledgeable on the benefits of a whole body and intact care and who knows the harms involved in circumcision and forced retraction. Visit the Choosing a Pediatrician page for assistance in picking a doctor who is right for your family.
This website contains (and links to) graphic content for educational purposes.
Your Whole Baby has a diverse group of members whom we embrace and value. It is our policy to be inclusive and mindful of this diversity in our publications and interactions with others. We are committed to the presence and contributions of all persons regardless of their age, culture, abilities, ethnic origin, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, political views, and socioeconomic status. We believe that prejudice, oppression, and discrimination are detrimental in the ability to spread awareness of genital autonomy.